“The diagnosis is the cure” – Masanaga, Master Sensei of Zen Shiatsu
Our expertise in physical medicine examination combines orthopedics, neurology, and shiatsu meridian assessment allows us to integrate both western and eastern forms of diagnosis into one treatment plan. With a deep understanding of both anatomy and energetics, our diagnosis is founded upon a multi-layered view of the body, similar in concept to getting an MRI.
After arriving at a diagnosis, we blend the best of western and eastern approaches to physical medicine into a precise treatment plan so that you heal quickly.
Our approach uses non-invasive techniques to help the body heal quickly from injuries:
- Manual therapy
- Liniment oils and herbal plasters
- Accelerated healing: quickly reducing nerve, joint and muscular pain
- Increased range of motion & physical strength
- Reduced inflammation and degeneration of arthritic conditions
- Most patients report 40 – 60% improvement of their chronic pain within 6 – 8 treatments
- Sports injuries
- myofascial pain
- spine care
- degenerative joint disease (DJD)
- arthritis and osteo-arthritis (OA)
- neck pain
- frozen shoulder
- thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)
- tennis elbow
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- low back pain
- IT band syndrome
- knee pain
- plantar fasciitis.
Reach your ultimate potential
“This spring I seriously injured my neck and shoulder when I fell out of a yoga headstand.
Thanks to Glenn’s keen touch and healing application of both acupuncture and manual therapy,
this summer I had the pleasure of trying a headstand on a paddle board!”